- The BPL governing body has recently published the names of the franchises or owners who will be allowed to take the ownership till the next three editions of BPL.
- In total seven organizations are called to take the ownership of seven franchises.
- The owners of Barisal and Khulna are Fortune Barisal Sports Limited and Mind Tree Limited.
- For Dhaka and Sylhet the organizations are Progoti Green Auto Rice Mills Limited and Future Sports Bangladesh Limited.
- Togi Sports Limited/ Bashundhara Group is the owner of Rangpur while Delta Sports Limited are the owners of Chattogram.
- Defending champion Cumilla will be under the leadership of Cumilla Legends Limited.
Bangladesh Premier League, which is commonly known as BPL, is by far the most important tournament when it comes to T20 cricket in Bangladesh. The planning of the next edition of this prestigious T20 tournament is already going on. Today, we will let you know the recent findings on Bangladesh Premier League 2022-23 and the owners list which is almost finalized. Along with that, other details will also be shared here in this article. So, to know more on Bangladesh Premier League and BPL 2023, please continue reading this article and bookmark our site to visit on regular basis. BPL 2022-23 Owners The owners and franchises list ahead of next BPL is almost finalized. Here are some of the key notes on that: